Monday, November 15, 2010

Trip to Boston

I went to Boston last weekend to visit Kelly for a girls weekend with just the two of us. It was fantastic - we had delicious meals, lots of good coffee, got manicures and pedicures, did some shopping, lots of walking around the city, and had a really fun night out on Saturday night. And we talked for about 36 straight hours :)

A few sightseeing photos -

Trinity Church




Christian Science Center


Fenway Park


It was the 'fall back' night for Daylight Savings Time on Saturday night and I slept until 6:45 am on Sunday (which would have been 7:45 am) so I guess I even managed to sleep in on Sunday - although we hadn't gone to bed until 2am the night before so it didn't feel like it!

I missed Ella a lot but luckily she loves chatting on the phone, so I got to keep up with her all weekend. She and Steve did great together and had a lot of fun.

I had such a great time with Kelly and it was the perfect weekend away.

No comments: