Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Picture Post

Some pictures from the last several weeks -


Hiding in a laundry basket. She said "look at me in my cage!"



She asked me to take a picture of her and Nomar and she did many poses and wanted to see every picture after I took it. Nomar was not equally thrilled but still a good sport :)



Scrubbing dishes. She is now legitimately helpful with dishes and she rinses them and hands them to me to load up in the dishwasher. She loves it, I can't imagine ever being so excited about dishes but she acts like it's a reward. We're taking full advantage of it!



Steve and Ella walking their dogs. Ella insisted on bringing her toy puppy for the walk. (He also sleeps in a dog bed in her bed!) As you can imagine this walk was pretty short.



Big hug for Cory



Snuggle buddies



Looking so angelic with her purses.



Sleeping angel - I will never get tired of looking at her while she's sleeping, she is just too precious

3 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful, beautiful girl!

Aunt Erin said...

so sweet with her pets!

Grampy-G said...

Washing dishes is a trait common to highly intellectual individuals...it's a scientifically proven fact!