Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hollyfest

Hollyfest is our town's fall festival and we went with Mom and Glenn for Halloween. The best part was two little carnival rides that were there. I wasn't sure how Ella would do on them because she's never gone on a ride before, and I thought she might be scared, or try to climb out while it was moving, but we were so pleasantly surprised because she just loved it!

She was very cautious and held on to the sides the whole time and had a big smile on her face and thought it was so fun. Here she is enjoying herself on her first ride ever!

Photobucket

Video clip of the ride


In a costume contest!
Photobucket

On the playground with Glenn
Photobucket

And she got to try funnel cake - YUMMM!
Photobucket Photobucket

There were even racing pigs (this is North Carolina after all!)
Photobucket

It was a great afternoon and such a fun way to celebrate Halloween!

1 comment:

The Tooles said...

Believe it or not, I've been to a pig race before. I was a kid...I think it was in West Virginia. I can't believe Ella is big enought to ride a real carnival ride!!!