Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jan 12 - One Week Old

Wow, it is hard to believe she's already been here a week. Last night Mom watched Ella so that Steve & I could go out to dinner - it was my original due date and never in a million years would I have guessed that on 1/11 Steve and I would be out to dinner, not pregnant, and Ella almost a week old. It was great to have some time out together but we both really missed her - I got tears in my eyes at one point and it was so great to come home to her. Oh and I had a margarita - first 'non-virgin' one in 9 months - yummmmy!

She turned a week old on Jan 12! Dad & Donna came up to visit for the afternoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



That night, Ella helped us cheer on the Patriots in their win against Jacksonville
Photobucket


All this football is exhausting!
Photobucket

No comments: