Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Thanks Mothers Day

It's almost 10pm, Ella should be asleep. We went out to dinner and got ice cream after so I'm sure that explains why she's still awake.

A few minutes ago, she came out of her bedroom with her notebook, sat down next to me on the couch and told me she has something very beautiful to show me. I asked her what it is and she proudly opens up to this picture that she made -


Her description of the picture - "It's a special picture of you, me and daddy, and the rainbow we saw yesterday. And an American flag for United States of America! I don't know if it was fireworks day. And it says 'to mommy - Happy Thanks Mothers Day'....sheesh, hard to shoo her back to bed after such a sweet little Thanks Mothers Day wish!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my! That's the sweetest thing ever! Happy Thanks Mother...that was a "moment." Congrats.

Colleen said...

I know, just so cute! And it was in the black notebook you gave her, she loves that one!