Sunday, February 3, 2008

My First Baby Purchase

When we first found out I was pregnant I was sooooo excited but also slightly worried that everything would be okay and that she'd be healthy. I didn't want to get too completely attached to the idea until I had been to the doctor, heard the heartbeat, and knew that everything was going well. So I made just one baby purchase - a tiny onesie that said "Instructions Not Included." When I got it, I couldn't believe that she would be so tiny and actually be able to wear it. I remember standing in Target daydreaming about my little baby (boy or girl?) wearing this little outfit. And now, 9 months later, here she is wearing it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! Sometimes I wish they did come w/ instructions..but it's amazing how fast you figure out what they do need. Lori