Sunday, February 24, 2008

Exercising Again

I had my 6 week doctors appointment last Monday and he told me I am fully healed and healthy and can start exercising again, just to start slowly. I've been pretty good about walking in the neighborhood with Ella when it's warm, but I'm definitely ready to start working out again.


I managed to talk myself out of it all week but then finally said no more excuses and went to the gym on Saturday! I did some weights and 35 minutes on the elliptical; then today I did 30 minutes on the elliptical in our house that Dad & Donna gave us.


I am a little sore but so happy that I've started back again! It's definitely hardest right at the beginning so it should get easier now. I really want to go to the gym as much as possible over the next 6 weeks while I'm still working from home. Once I go back it's going to be a lot harder because I am not going to want to spend my few free hours a day at the gym instead of with Ella.

No comments: