Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our 8th Anniversary

Steve and I had our 8th anniversary on August 10th. We went to the beach for the weekend, just the two of us. It was soooo much fun. We had 2 nights away and it was just the best.

We got there on Friday night and went out to dinner and some bars on the boardwalk. Our hotel was right on the beach and we spent Saturday on the beach and at the pool - there was a bar and restaurant by the pool and we had drinks, read, and spent the whole day relaxing. That night we went out to dinner and then to a dueling piano bar. We even had a little bit of time on Sunday to read by the pool.

It was just a perfect weekend and a great way to celebrate our 8th anniversary!





(really weird picture but we had to attempt to get one of the two of us!)

2 comments:

Mom said...

You guys are pretty adorable - no wonder Ella is GORGEOUS.

The Tooles said...

I enjoyed catching up on your fam now that I have returned to the blogging world. Happy Anniversary! So proud of Ella for her potty training efforts...I hope Caroline just as well. I think I am going to start to tackle it here very soon. And of course, Ella's pictures are beautiful=)