Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Beautiful Day

We had another beautiful day on Sunday and Ella wanted to go to the playground and play in the sand, so we headed to a different playground than usual because it has a really big sandbox.

When we got there, it was closed for maintenance. Ella must have said 100 times, "play sand closed, uh-oh!" so I needed to get her to another playground stat!

The one that we ended up at is just about 5 minutes from our house and I had been there once before when Ella was smaller just to walk around the lake, but she was too little to do much on the playground then and I haven't been back since.

I am so glad I re-discovered it because she loved it, and we will definitely be back often!













And check out this video for her latest trick!


A highlight of the day for me was that when we were driving home, Ella said to me - "Mommy, I had fun play." It was awesome - it's the first time she's proactively told me (without being asked) that she enjoyed doing something and was so nice to hear!!

1 comment:

The Tooles said...

Ella must love hanging as much as Caroline. We also found a new park this week and she was doing the very same thing at the top of the slide=) I can't believe she is having little "conversations" with you now...so cute.