Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas

Ella was so excited for Christmas morning that we had no idea how long she'd sleep in the morning. She woke up at 3am but luckily just wanted to be tucked back in. At 6:45, Steve and I woke up and we were wondering when we'd hear from her, and it was about 5 minutes later that she called for me. I went over to her room and she said "Mommy, I haven't been able to sleep all night. I keep telling myself to go back to bed but I'm too excited."

It was still dark out so I think she figured I would say she had to go back to bed, so she was thrilled to find out she was good to head downstairs and see what Santa had brought her!






Mom and Glenn came over around 7:30 am and soon we moved  into the family room to open presents from each other.  











It was a great Christmas, with lots of fun and family time together!  

No comments: