Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was this past Wednesday, on June 17. I turned 29, so it's my last birthdy as a twenty-something!

We went out to dinner to celebrate, and Ella must have gotten the memo that it was my birthday because she was an absolute angel at dinner - she was happy and content, smiling and laughing the whole time, she actually ATE what we ordered for her, there was no squirming, fussing, yelling, food throwing - just a happy and calm little girl - it was awesome!

Steve cut me some roses from our rosebush and made a delicious cookie cake :).
Photobucket

Here's Ella helping me open my gift
Photobucket

An iPhone - YESSS!!! And you can see Ella really likes it too :)
Photobucket

And here she is coloring. She opens her notepad up herself and gets right to work!


Me and my babydoll
Photobucket

It was a really nice birthday and I got lots of calls and emails - it made me grateful for my wonderful family and friends and really appreciate a simple birthday with the 3 of us. And we got to celebrate again yesterday when we went to Dad and Donna's for my birthday and Father's Day (different post!).

No comments: