Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

We had a really nice day for Father's Day on Sunday.

Here's Ella snuggling with Steve before church
Photobucket

Photobucket

She was extra huggy and kissy with Steve on Father's Day. I swear this little angel has radar and knows when it's a special day.

Some pictures in the backyard
Photobucket


Talking to Sammy (of course!)
Photobucket

Having FUN
Photobucket

Ella giving a Father's Day present to Steve
Photobucket

Grill tools!!
Photobucket

We went swimming later
Photobucket

At the pool
Photobucket

It was a very nice family day - we relaxed, spent time together, and enjoyed our 2nd Father's Day with Ella here...hard to believe Steve has now been a father for 2 Father's Days! He is a really great dad to Ella, so loving and sweet with her, and takes such great care of her.

I'm also so thankful for both of my great dads, my dad and Glenn. I've always felt so loved and I want the same for Ella, and I know she will with all of the great family around us!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Awww - the cutest!