Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ella at 10 Weeks

Ella's 10th week was very busy! We had great weather so I took her out several days to run errands. We visited her daycare center one day to get a little more familiar with it and introduce her to the teachers and other babies...she actually slept in my arms the entire time so I'm not sure how much she remembers but it was good for me at least.

I am really, really, really dreading dropping her off at daycare but the center really seems great and I am very happy that I'll be able to keep an eye on her all day through the cameras in the room. I spoke with another mother who has 2 babies there (one that is 2 yrs old and one that is 11 weeks old) and she made me feel much more reassured and says she would not have her children anywhere else, so that did make me feel better.

Here are some pics from Ella's 10th week

These are my new favorite pics of the little angel
squishy face

Sleeping angel

Sleeping at dinner time
precious belly

Playing in her gym
So sweet

Tummy time
Tummy time

With Grammy
Little babydoll

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

priceless! Get that baby an agent--this is my favorite new website!