Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chunky Little Monkey

Since I'm with Ella all the time sometimes it's hard for me to see her changing but lately I can really notice how much chubbier she is getting. It is seriously the most precious thing ever. Her cheeks are so chubby and so is her belly. She has this way of sitting where she will pretty much just rest her cheeks and chin(s) on top of her giant belly and looks like a little old man!
Chunky Monkey - 3.1.08
I got on the scale with her this morning and it looks like she weighs about 11.5 lbs - I'm looking forward to getting her official weight when we go to the doctor next week (although I am really dreading her getting shots :( )

Here is a side profile to give you an even better look at those sweet cheeks

Sweet Cheeks - 3.1.08

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG her eyes are so big and beautiful! SO SO cute!

Colleen said...

Awww thanks so much :0)