Thursday, December 27, 2012

Picture Post

A bunch of catch-up pictures from the last month or so --

Sleeping angel...I am forever charmed by her sweetness when she is fast asleep :)

Ready for picture day at school

Jake had his birthday party at the Fire Station Museum in downtown Houston the week before Thanksgiving. This is my new favorite picture of Ella and Steve together.

Ella sliding down the fire pole



I had the really neat opportunity to go to a meeting at the White House, and it was beautifully decorated for Christmas.

And the Military tree

Beautiful view out the window

Washington Monument in the distance


Ella doing "a science experiment" in the kitchen


Getting a "makeover" at a friend's birthday party

She wanted to do the card completely herself and told me it would be a surprise - here is her handiwork :)

Really pretty sky on my flight home from NC a few weeks ago



No comments: