Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ella's Big Presentation

Mom came a few weekends ago and we had a great time with her. One afternoon she set Ella up on the patio with the hose, outside kids paints and brushes.

Ella was hysterical about it because she kept telling us she was working on "a big presentation." She was very serious, working very hard, back and forth from one side of the patio to another saying "I have to finish my project, this is a big presentation."

I've never heard her say "big presentation" before, and as a 3-year old I can't imagine she's required to do too many presentations at preschool, so all I can guess is that she's picked up on me talking to Steve about presentations for work and decided her work is equally as important (which of course it is ;)!





And some great pics I took at the pool -

Swimming with Grammy


Midair catch!


Swimming beauty

1 comment:

Mom said...

She is SOOOOO CUTE!!!