Sunday, March 1, 2009

One Year Photos

I took Ella to Tina again for her one year photos, and I just love them!! Here are many, many of them because there is just no way to choose the best.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

In our family room we have hung up photos from her 3-month, 6-month, 9-month and now 1-year photos and it just amazing to see how much she's grown and changed. I'm so glad to have so many photos and this blog to have a record of it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peggy and I just had the best fun looking at these. Should we get serious about an agent?

Colleen said...

Hehehe - I'm still waiting for Regis and Kelly to call :)