Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monkey Joe's

This Saturday afternoon my friend Shruti and I took our girls to Monkey Joe's for the first time. Avni is just 2 days older than Ella so it's a fun little pair -although they seem mostly oblivious of each other at this point :)

They have a "Mini-Monkey Zone" that is an inflatable boat just for age 1 - 3. There were some big kids on there that I wanted to tell them to get out of there but instead I just stuck very close to Ella, or rather she stuck to me like glue, and we had a fun time. Avni was really adventurous and bounced all around and took off. Ella was more cautious and had a good time as long as she stuck close to me. Here are some pics from the adventure.

Ella on the slide
Photobucket

Ella and Avni stuck together
Photobucket

Avni bouncing
Photobucket

Shruti and Avni
Photobucket

Ella getting brave (relatively speaking :0)
Photobucket

No comments: