Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bath Time (last bath pics post!)

As hard as it will be to resist posting more bath pics, I will try to make this my last time posting pics of Ella in the tub - don't want to give her too much ammo against me once she is older =0). (Just ask me and Erin about our Mom's old keychain, which we still talk about).

So, here we go...here is my adorable one-year old enjoying her bath and waving at daddy taking a picture
Photobucket

She is sooo active in the tub now and spends most of the time, kicking, splashing, crawling around, or standing up
Photobucket

All bundled up to dry off
Photobucket

Another successful bath!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Colleen! You are both sooo beautiful!
PS - I'm putting that pic back on my keychain!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little mermaid!