Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Here are some pics of Ella the night of her party (after a long nap, probably helped along with a sugar coma from her birthday cake) playing with some of her new toys.

With Aunt Erin
Photobucket

With Aunt Kelly
Photobucket

With Grammy
Photobucket

Playing with Sammy
Photobucket

Having fun (if you look closely you can see her 2 bottom teeth)
Photobucket

Blowing kisses (one of her most charming new talents)
Photobucket

The next morning I decided to feed Ella a bottle in my lap which normally she does not tolerate because she likes to be on the go and is very busy and does not have time to sit and drink bottles in her mommy's lap-- BUT because it was early in the morning and she was still sleepy, she let me do it...here I am giving my baby her last bottle!!
Photobucket


Getting a ride from Daddy on her new airplane from Aunt Erin
Photobucket

As always, it was great to have my family around to celebrate and I especially appreciated Kelly coming in from Boston for the weekend! Even though Ella won't remember this one, me and Steve definitely will, and it was really special.

No comments: