Sunday, June 13, 2010

She's Gotta Go

Ella loves imitating me, and one of the funny things she does is she will pick up something like my purse or keys and act like she's getting ready to leave the house.

Yesterday we were upstairs in the playroom playing Potato Heads and there is a little red purse that belongs to the lady potato, and as soon as she picked it up she started saying "I gotta go, I gotta go!" and bustling all around. She loaded up her stroller and told me she's "gotta go!"

A video of her on her mission...



Today she put her hat and sunglasses on, got my keys and headed to her car. See in the video how she even tries to start to car using my keys. Oh and she says she needs her wallet! Just like me except I don't think I've ever sat on a baby while I drive :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's the BEST! Thanks for posting these. It makes for a happy Grampy-G.

Mom said...

That's the cutest, just the cutest!

The Tooles said...

They are so egar to "grow up" so fast!