Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party

Ella and I went to her first Halloween party, at the Gymboree in Cary last Saturday. My friend Shruti (her daughter is 2 days older than Ella) invited me and it was such a fun time. Ella dressed up as a monkey and was just adorable, and we all had a great time!

Little monkey ready for an adventure
little monkey

Avni, Ella and Reyenne
avni, ella and reyenne
Reyenne REALLY wanted the banana on Ella's hat!!

Ella climbing and crawling (notice the hat is long gone by this point...)
climbing

crawling in the tunnel

Rocking the boat with Elise
ella and elise

Hahahaha, this is so fun!
hahahha

Very busy playing
playing

Amber and Reyenne; Shruti and Avni; me and Ella
halloween party

Now I am excited for Halloween tomorrow. I'm going to bring Ella into work with me in her tiger costume and tomorrow night we'll take her "trick-or-treating" in her monkey outfit. Should be lots of fun. Happy Halloween!!

No comments: