Thursday, September 4, 2008

Professional Pics

For Ella's six month pictures I decided to find a new photographer and went with a recommendation of a friend from work, and as it happened I used to work with her husband at Orion awhile ago. Her name is Tina Loebach and she owns Loebach Studios in Raleigh.

Tina met us at the Raleigh gardens downtown on a Sunday morning in July, and did a wonderful job photographing Ella. I ordered a bunch of pictures and they arrived quickly and look beautiful. She was fantastic!

And, she was gracious enough to send me a few jpgs so I could share the pics on my blog! I loooo-ooooove them :0).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you're looking for a great photographer in Raleigh I highly recommend Tina, check out her website at www.loebachstudios.com. I will definitely be using her plenty in the future!

No comments: