Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This past weekend was my first weekend home after several weekends away in a row, so it was nice to relax and get a few things done around the house. We took Ella swimming on Saturday (although I think we enjoyed it more than she did) and then went to Dad & Donna's on Sunday for a bbq.

Here is Ella with Grandad
with Grandad

Center of attention, as always =0)
Having fun


Here she is playing at home over the weekend
Reaching for her starfish

So pretty
Smiley girl

Hi mommy

Ready for a walk in the neighborhood
Ready for a walk

4 comments:

Unky J said...

Wow...I know this is about the baby. But I could not have been caught in a more feminine sitting position then that....That is a lot of leg as well. I am embarrassed.

Colleen said...

Unky Jay you just made me laugh out loud! Steve asked why I was laughing and I read it to him and he laughed too...hahahahahha

Anonymous said...

Who is the cute chick on the far left? Oh wait...is that a dude?

Anonymous said...

I noticed the same thing! Way to go UnkyJ!
Mom