Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Catching up, part 2 - February

So cute with Clifford and her beloved Backyardigans


Feeding her wuggle some breakfast


In front of the firetruck when the firemen came to visit her school


My little shadow at my hair appointment



Anna's birthday party was a princess dress up party...can't beat that!




At Gillian's house, making candy pretzels


Valentines cake for her school party


With her class ready to sing their "I love you" song on Valentine's Day


My valentine from Ella - I LOVE it!!


At gymnastics


Sleeping angel at Grammy's house


Horseback riding for the first time, at Tess's birthday party






New hair cut

2 comments:

The Tooles said...

Looks like y'all have been very busy and like Ella likes gymnastics as much as Caroline. So cute.

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I need to give you a ring to catch up=)

Mom said...

I remember you in that rocker when you were a little girl...she is one beautiful kid.