Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ella's First Halloween

Photobucket

I took Ella in to work with me on Friday morning in her tiger costume, it was so fun to have everyone see her all dressed up.

Playing in my office
Photobucket

With my friend Amy
Photobucket

All dressed up!
Photobucket

I brought her to daycare dressed up in her costume and they said that all day long people were coming in to see her...so cute!!!

Then in the afternoon we dressed her up in her monkey costume for trick or treating. Here she is trying to pull off her hat :)
Photobucket

Steve got us flight suits so we dressed up as army pilots for the night. Here I am with my chunky monkey
Photobucket

At a friend's house for trick-or-treating
Photobucket

The 3 of us
Photobucket

Even though Ella didn't collect any candy this year, it was fun bringing her around and was a great first Halloween! Later that night we left Ella with our first non-family babysitter, her teacher from daycare, and it worked out really well. Ella slept the whole time and didn't even know we were gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG SO CUTE THERE ARE NO WORDS